Monday, October 26, 2009

Update!

The second type of snow shovel is a much simpler design. The appearance of it resembles much more closely to the "typical" snow shovel. There will be just a shovel, with a shaft containing the salt box. Compared to the first type of shovel, this shovel will be much smaller and therefore more useful for smaller jobs, like the front door step. Because this shovel contains no wheels, it may require a little more physical exertion, however, as previously mentioned, it would be intended for small areas.
Once all the final details regarding the functional and physical components of the shovels are decided upon, the next task would be ensuring the product is "mine". As we learned in week 7, this would require creating a trademark and name of my products to ensure customers could associate the shovel with other products of mine, and entice them to buy it. The name of my product is....THE SHOVELIZER!!!!!I would hope I could be granted a patent in order that others could not copy my idea and therefore partake in receiving revenue for my initial idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment